Winter Conference Amsterdam in November: Servant-Leadership
This 5 day Winter Conference in Amsterdam contributes to the new generation of Servant-Leaders.
27-06-2019 | 16:27
This 5 day Winter Conference in Amsterdam contributes to the new generation of Servant-Leaders. The unique combination of using dilemma focused (re)search to build on the latest insights on Servant-Leadership, and applying this in real-life business environments will provide meaningful tools for personal growth and organizational development. Community learning and working with dilemmas will be a vital part of your Workshop adventure.
• To support organizations to develop their leaders, in service of the organization, their clients and society at large.
• To understand Servant-Leadership principles and dilemma reconciliation.
• To achieve a value driven Servant-Leadership toolset for your organization.
• To learn how to reconcile serving and leading: leadership development towards character building.
• Develop a mindset that works effectively at engaging people across cultures.
• Research based Servant- Leadership practices for organizational development.
• Reconcile a dilemma relevant to your organization.
• Fieldwork in a Community project with a cross company team.
• Expand your Servant- Leadership network.
• Lecture times: 25.11. until 29.11.2019 from Mondays to Fridays.
• Participation fee study programme: 2.200 euro. Further expenses for travel (arrival and departure), accommodation and board have to be paid by the participant.
• Registration deadline: We ask for registration by 15 August 2019 at the latest. Later registration may be considered depending on availability.
• Registration procedure: Signing up is possible through the FOM website. More information is available in our Winter Conference Flyer.