Onderzoek en publicaties
Research on servant-leadership at VU
- The first SLRP research projects have been completed. Over the coming years, the core SLRP faculty team has the intention to publish SL findings, building on the collective data of this course research. In some cases individual reports may also be adapted and submitted for publication.
VU BA and MSc student thesis papers on the topic of Servant-Leadership
- Completed Bachelor and MSc Thesis 2009-2016. BA, MSc or PhD students wishing to initiate research in the area of Servant-Leadership can consult the VU library for full documents.
New PhD Thesis on the subject of Servant-Leadership from Erasmus University Rotterdam
- Dr. Milton J. Correia de Sousa defended his dissertation “Servant Leadership to the Test” at Erasmus University Rotterdam on Thursday, 12 June 2014. Milton Sousa is one of SLRP core lecturers. Milton Sousa is Associate Professor Adjunct and Academic Director of the CEMS MIM at NOVA School of Business and Economics. Previously, he was Director of the MBA Programs at the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University in the Netherlands.
Recent SL related publications from SERVUS network
Book releases from SERVUS network
- Li Y., Du J., and Van de Bunt S. (2015). Social capital networking in China and the traditional values of Guanxi. In: The political economy of “Wasta”: use and abuse of social capital networking, Ramady, M. (editor), Springer Publishers, forthcoming. Chapter 14.
- Dierendonck, D. van and Patterson, K. (2015). Compassionate Love as a Cornerstone of Servant Leadership: An Integration of Previous Theorizing and Research, Journal of Business Ethics, (128): 119-131.
- Bunt-Kokhuis, S. van de, & Ngambi, H.C. (2014). Leadership Values in Africa and Implications for Online Learning Communities. In Goldman Schuyler, K. (editor), Leading with Spirit, Presence and Authenticity. Jossey-Bass Publishers. San Francisco, 157-178.
- Bunt-Kokhuis, van de, S. & Trompenaars, F. (2014). Servant-Leadership. Unlocking human potential in (e) organizations. ABRI Business in Society Magazine, (2): 58-59.
- Bunt-Kokhuis, van de S.& R. Peshawaria (2014). The Brains, Bones and Nerves of Servant-Leadership, REAMS Journal, University Campus Suffolk, 2. June (1) 2.
- Nuijten, I. (2014). Echte Leiders Dienen. Voor leiders die het verschil maken. Academic Service.
- Correia de Sousa, M., & Van Dierendonck, D. (2010). Knowledge workers, servant leadership and the search for meaning in knowledge-driven organizations. On the Horizon, (18): 230–239.