The postgraduate executive programme aims to
• accelerate your career in the field of treasury and corporate finance;
• act as a catalyst for your professional development, to help you become Treasury Management and Corporate Finance expert.
The main objective of the programme is to teach high-level courses that boost participants’ professional skills, knowledge and expertise in Treasury Management and Corporate Finance. Graduates of our programme recognize opportunities for exciting developments, are able to think out of the box and contribute to in-depth discussions with senior management and board members, which will lead to new career development opportunities and boosts job satisfaction.
This postgraduate programme aims to promote development as an academic professional through a mix of academic theory and case studies of real issues in the field of treasury management and corporate finance. The programme is taught at Master’s degree level and includes interactive sessions with various academic and professional experts in the field of treasury management and corporate finance. This postgraduate educational design is unique in treasury management education, setting our programme apart from ACT/CFA certificate programmes, which are characterized by mainly technical knowledge, online examinations, and training sessions for the online exam.
Who is it for?
The programme is intended for ambitious treasury and corporate finance professionals in both the commercial and semi-public sector. It attracts corporate treasurers, bankers, consultants and supervisors of corporate finance departments.
The vast majority of participants already hold an MSc degree. The minimum requirement is a Bachelor’s degree, with admissions tests in corporate finance and mathematics. Participants generally have at least three years of relevant work experience.
EXPERTISE AND SKILLS REQUIRED OF TREASURY AND CORPORATE FINANCE PROFESSIONALS
The curriculum of the postgraduate Treasury Management & Corporate Finance programme is designed to meet the current requirements for treasury and corporate finance professionals.
The required profile for prospective students can be described as follows:
• Thorough technical knowledge of financial instruments in risk management and corporate finance.
• Skills in the assessment of corporate financial risks and the design of hedging strategies.
• Knowledge of current developments in corporate capital markets and the range of possible corporate financing options.
• Skills in corporate security design.
• Detailed knowledge of treasury systems including IT to keep track of fast developments in this field.
• In-depth expertise and insights into the legal, fiscal and accounting consequences of choices in treasury solutions.
• Multidisciplinary overview of all sub-disciplines in corporate financial management.
• Specific knowledge and skills to run a treasury and corporate finance department.