Applicants with the following background are accepted:
- Master in Science in the disciplines Economics and/or Business Administration.
- At least 3 year professional experience in Treasury management & Corporate Finance.
An admission interview is not required. Instead the program management is always open to discuss the fit of the program with candidates and the matching of the admission requirements with personal CV. With most candidates we have meetings before registration. These meetings of course do not imply any commitments.
- an academic bachelor's degree in Economics and/or Business Administration or
- a Dutch HBO diploma or
- a Masters degree NOT in Economics and/or Business Administration
may be accepted. In this case the Admission Board determines the likelihood a candidate will succeed the program. Deficiency exams may be required depending on the specific situation of the candidate. This will be discussed with the candidate in an admission interview. The decisions made by the Admission Board are fi
Exemptions are given to
- Alumni with a Dutch RC qualification (Register Controller) do not need to take part in module 2 Corporate Financial Management and module 6 Financial and Fiscal Law & Regulation.
- Alumni from the Dutch RA programs (Dutch Charterered Accountant) do not need to take part in module 6 Financial an Fiscal Law & Regulation.