Applicants with the following background are accepted:
• MSc degree in Economics and/or Business Administration.
• At least 3 years of professional experience in Treasury Management and Corporate Finance.
An admission interview is not required for these applicants. Instead, programme management is always available to answer any questions about the suitability of the programme and compatibility between your CV and the admission requirements. We schedule meetings with most candidates before registration. These meetings of course do not imply any commitments.
Applicants with the following background may be accepted:
• an academic Bachelor's degree in Economics and/or Business Administration or
• a Dutch HBO diploma (University of Applied Sciences) or
• a Master’s degree NOT in Economics and/or Business Administration
In the above cases the Admission Board will determine the likelihood a candidate will successfully complete the programme. An entrance exam may be required depending on the candidate’s specific situation. This will be discussed with the candidate in the admissions interview. The decisions made by the Admission Board are final.
Exemptions are given to
1. Alumni with a Dutch RC qualification (Register Controller) do not need to take part in module Corporate Financial Management and module Financial and Fiscal Law & Regulation.
2. Alumni from the Dutch RA programmes (Registered Accountant) do not need to take part in module Financial and Fiscal Law & Regulation.